Misaligned teeth can affect your self-confidence. Correcting tooth alignment problems is an important part of straightening your teeth to improve the appearance of your teeth and good oral health. Clear aligners are an alternative treatment for people looking to straighten their teeth instead of traditional metal braces.
Advantages of clear aligners:
Clear aligners are a great alternative to metal braces. Everyone has reasons they need orthodontic treatment, and the development of transparent braces technology has made it possible for people not to think there was an option for them. These aligners have several advantages:
- Comfortable and stylish. Clear braces are designed to be worn day and night with no problem. There’s no metal or wire here so that the aligners won’t draw unwanted attention to your teeth. Plus, you can easily remove them while eating, brushing, or flossing, greatly improving oral hygiene compared to fixed braces.
- Confidence boost. If you are having problems with the structural alignment of your teeth, clear braces may be the right option for you. Since clear aligners Australia are virtually invisible, they provide confidence to the wearer as they are not conspicuous like traditional metal braces.
- No problem. The aligners are removable, making it easy to brush your teeth and maintain good oral hygiene. You can clean clear braces with a regular toothbrush. It will help prevent plaque buildup that causes bad breath or more serious health problems. There is also no need for special cleaning tools compared to metal braces.
- No eating restrictions. With metal braces, you have to follow different rules regarding food; otherwise, you may damage the wire frame. However, with invisible braces, there are no restrictions on eating. Remove them and enjoy your favorite meals and snacks.
- Fast results. Clear braces are significantly faster to install than traditional metal braces. They can deliver impressive and effective results in just a few months, while traditional braces can take longer.
- Fingerprint-free scanning. Depending on your dentist, a digital scanning system may be used to create a more accurate 3D image of your teeth. In addition, the procedure is generally comfortable and takes less time.
Clear braces are a series of aligners made especially for each individual to achieve their desired goal. The aligners needed to depend on the number of teeth to be moved and the distance of movement required. For teeth to move precisely, the placement of clear braces must be perfect. The patient is also largely responsible for the results, as progress is only possible if the patient is compliant and wears aligners.