Hemorrhoids or piles as they are usually called are blood vessels around the anus that abnormally enlarge and bleed. With the very definition of this medical condition, one could feel the discomfort, pain and irritation that comes with it. There are two types of piles-
- Internal piles- These occur inside the anus and cause bleeding.
- External piles- These occur outside the anus which though are very painful, do not cause that much bleeding.
Before you visit a physician, it is good to have a basic knowledge of hemorrhoid, its symptoms and causes.
Understanding the symptoms will help you make the right choice in the initial stages itself. Here are some of the symptoms of piles that you should never ignore-
- Bleeding: If you notice bright red blood on the stool or on the toilet paper, then you are suffering from piles.
- Irritation and pain around the anus.
- Swelling or lump in anus.
- Pain during bowel movement.
- Excessive itching and burning in the rectum area.
Though the exact causes of piles are not known, but these are associated with increasedpressure in the blood vessel in and around the anus. Let’s have a look at some of the possible causes of piles-
- Constipation: It is seen that in most of the cases, constipation is the main cause of piles. It is the difficulty in emptying your bowels, usually associated with hardened faeces and straining. It occurs due to lack of fiber intake in the food.
- Pregnancy: The hormonal changes during pregnancy may lead to inflamed collection of tissues I the anal canal.
- Overweight: Studies have shown that piles are common among people who are obese. It is mainly due to the diet they follow that affects their digestive system.
- Ageing: Ageing is inevitable. As we age, our body undergoes physical transformations that make us more to certain diseases and conditions hemorrhoids being one of them.
If you have noticed any of the above-mentioned symptoms in you or your loved ones and you are looking for an effective cure, then you can end your search here as Pfree is there to rescue from this terrible condition of piles. It is the best ayurvedic medicine for piles and also a permanent cure to this disease. For further information, you can visit our website Pfree.in. Piles can no more scare you with Pfree at your aid.